Farnese Fantini Calalenta Rose 2018
96 POINT RATED LUCA MARONI LIMITED EDITION ITALIAN ROSE FROM ONE OF ITALY'S GREATEST PRODUCERS
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 5 out of 5 stars.
- 96 POINT RATED LUCA MARONI
- WINERY NAMED ITALIAN PRODUCER OF YEAR 4 CONSECUTIVE YEARS
- LIMITED RELEASE ITALIAN ROSE
- THE HIGHEST RATED ITALIAN ROSE WE HAVE SOLD
The appearance is clear and bright litchi-melon pink with coral and salmon hue at the center. On the nose is clean and intense with raspberry melon and grapefruit underlined with a floral note of rose and broom. The palate is dry, elegant and fresh. It can be silky and even saline. It matches up wonderfully with all fish, white meat, fresh cheese and soups.
96 Point Rated - Luca Maroni
Produced in Sambuca Di Sicilia in vineyards at 400 mt above sea level. Hand picking is carried out during night time (calalenta), After a slow destemming, a gentle crushing and a soft pressing of the grapes, the free run must is fermented at a temperature of 10/12°C in stainless steel tank for 18/22 days. After a light and quick aging on lees of 30/35 days in stainless steel the wine is gently fined, filtred and straightforward bottled.
|Bottle Top:||Foil over cork|
- y_2021, m_9, d_20, h_20
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.19
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_AU, sid_114463, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 215.14ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT