Evil Incarnate Cabernet Sauvignon 2017
94 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINNING CABERNET SAUVIGNON SAVE $720 A DOZEN
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.14 out of 5 stars.
- 94 POINT RATED WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- ROBERT PARKER HAS CALLED EVIL WINES "EXTRAORDINARY" & RATED THEM UP TO 97 POINTS
- GOLD MEDAL WINNING PREMIUM CABERNET SAUVIGNON
- LIMITED RELEASE EVIL CAB SAV SAVE $720 OR 75% PER DOZEN
Deep purple red in colour. Displays blackcurrant, plum and some minty notes with well-integrated cedary oak providing a welcome complexity. Vibrant full throttle blackcurrant flavours the palate is silky smooth with chocolate and mint flavours. The wine continues with great persistence and the finish is surrounded by more complex notes of natural fruit acid balanced by oak, which create a long lingering finish.
94 Point Rated
Wine Showcase Magazine
Select parcels of fruit were selected due to their intense fruit flavour and then were picked, transported to winery, crushed immediately. The skin and juice mix is allowed to warm naturally over several days after which it begins fermentation. Fermentation is held cool which helps to retain bright primary fruit characters in the wine. Following ferment, the wines are carefully pressed, separating them from the skins. The wine is then run down to oak barrels for maturation, before being blended, filtered and then finally bottled.
A wine which will continue to evolve in bottle over the next 5 or so years.
|Grape Variety:||Cabernet Sauvignon|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar over the next 5 years|
- y_2019, m_9, d_21, h_22
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.13
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_5
- loc_en_AU, sid_111502, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 360.89ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT