Einzellage 100 Year Old Vine Valley Floor Barossa Valley Grenache 2019
94 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINNING SINGLE VINEYARD 100 YEAR OLD VINE BAROSSA VALLEY GRENACHE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 3.67 out of 5 stars.
- SINGLE VINEYARD DRY GROWN 100 YEAR OLD VINE BAROSSA GRENACHE
- 94 POINT RATED AUSTRALIAN WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- GOLD MEDAL WINNING JOVEN UNOAKED GRENACHE
- EINZELLAGE MEANS SINGLE SITE OR SINGLE VINEYARD
Pretty ruby red colour. A bright, red cherry, cranberry and plum packed nose. Light to medium bodied the bouquet doesn’t let you down as your met with overwhelming fruit flavours of blueberry and cherry, its back with some herbal notes and finishing with soft tannin which round everything up provided a wine only describable as beautifully pretty.
94 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
"Lovely nose of spicy bacon-like aromas. Good quality fruit dominates the palate but it has the silky tannin spine underneath."
Fruit was picked in early hours of morning when temperatures were at their lowest for the day to ensure fruit remained crisp whilst being transported to winery. The grapes were destalked and placed uncrushed into small stainless steel open top fermenters. Cultured yeast was used to start fermentation and the tanks were hand plunged spending 7 days on skins at 26 degrees. The skins we gently pressed and we kept the wine in tank to create a virgin style of Grenache to retain fleshy fruit flavours then bottled with minimal filtration and no fining.
Barossa Valley, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar over next 3 years|
- y_2021, m_6, d_23, h_19
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.17
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
- loc_en_AU, sid_113384, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 213.93ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT