Conquest McLaren Vale Shiraz 2016
93 POINT GOLD MEDAL WINNING HALF PRICE BACKVINTAGE MCLAREN VALE SINGLE VINEYARD SHIRAZ UNDER $10 A BOTTLE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 3 out of 5 stars.
- 93 POINT RATED & GOLD MEDAL WINNER
- SINGLE VINEYARD MCLAREN VALE SHIRAZ
- BACK VINTAGE RELEASE OF ONE OF OUR MOST POPULAR SHIRAZ UNDER $10
- HALF PRICE SAVE $120 A DOZEN
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE DOUBEL GOLD MEDAL WINNER
Deep red/black with purple hues. Fresh blackberry aromas are entwined with hints of plum, espresso, spice and dark chocolate. Full- bodied, with a luscious dark berry mid-palate; seamlessly structured with fine but firm tannins, rich oak and a balanced acidity that ensures a long, lingering finish.
93 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
Wine Showcase 2021
Sourced from a single vineyard at the Southern end of the renown McLaren Vale Wine Region the wine was fermented in small open top stainless steel fermenters to retain concentrated fleshy fruit flavours. To complete the fermentation process and maturation the wine went into new and older oak hogshead and barrique barrels for 12 months. The use of oak has allowed the characters to infiltrate the highly concentrated fruit flavour creating a well-balanced yet complex tannin structure.
McLaren Vale, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar mid term|
- y_2021, m_4, d_13, h_20
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.14
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_4
- loc_en_AU, sid_114239, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 8.32ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT