Carrot Block Barossa Valley Shiraz 2017 By Ivan Limb
94 POINT GOLD MEDAL WINNING BAROSSA SHIRAZ PRODUCED BY TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.27 out of 5 stars.
- 94 POINT RATED WINE SHOWCASE
- GOLD MEDAL WINNER
- DELISTED WHOLESALER EXCLUSIVE CLEARANCE DEAL
- SINGLE VINEYARD BAROSSA VALLEY SHIRAZ
- PRODUCED BY TROPHY WINNING LEGEND IVAN LIMB
Deep rich crimson in colour. Lovely rich bouquet of chocolate, plums and blackberry. The palate is highlighted by intense flavours of black forest fruits, plums and mulberries. Aged in oak the flavour has infiltrated the wine without overpowering it. It is a full-bodied with soft velvety tannins and a long finish.
94 Point Rated Wine Showcase Magazine
"Attractive dark plum, chocolate and spicy bouquet. Lovely concentration of dark fruit and anise-like flavours. Excellent length."
Gold Medal Winner
Barossa Valley, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Will be at its best of the next 5 years.|
- y_2020, m_6, d_2, h_15
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.8
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_5, tr_21
- loc_en_AU, sid_110913, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 269.52ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT