Cape Barren Native Goose McLaren Vale GSM 2019
RECEIVERSHIP SALE 64% OFF 92 POINT RATED NED GOODWIN MW HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- RECEIVERSHIP SALE CAPE BARREN WINERY
- 92 POINT RATED NED GOODWIN MW HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- HIGHLY RATED ERIN LARKIN ROBERT PARKER WINE ADVOCATE
- 64% OFF MCLAREN VALE GSM FROM CAPE BARREN WINES
The fresh perfumed bouquet is dominated by a wonderful array of red and dark forest berries, with raspberry, and a background of savouriness. The whole bunch Grenache adds a sweet pungent spice lift. Juicy red and dark berry fruits form the base of a supple, medium bodied palate, with structured layers of spiciness and coconut. The palate lingers long leading to fine tannins and subtle oak.
92 Point Rated - Ned Goodwin MW Halliday Wine Companion
"73% grenache, the mainstay; 7% mourvèdre, the backbone. The remainder, shiraz, the jelly in the doughnut. High-quality fruit crafts forward, imminently approachable wines here. Red gummy bear, candied orange rind and a waft of Turkish delight. They finish a bit sweet; a bit hot. This could use more tannic extraction, herbal briar and savouriness. Otherwise, the fruit is of the highest quality."
Highly Rated - Erin Larkin Robert Parker Wine Advocate
"The 2019 Native Goose GSM is concentrated and minty. The oak sits astride the fruit in the mouth and rides it a bit, but the fruit that bears the weight of it is laden with blackberries, raspberries, dark chocolate and licorice."
McLaren Vale, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Grenache Shiraz|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 22.214.171.124
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 212.89ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;