Byron & Harold Rose Thorns Cabernet Sauvignon 2020
94 POINT RATED JAMES SUCKLING & 93 POINT RATED WINE ORBIT BYRON & HAROLD CABERNET SAUVIGNON
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- 94 POINT RATED JAMES SUCKLING
- 93 POINT RATED WINE ORBIT
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 90 POINT RATED ERIN LARKIN HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- 5 RED STAR HALLIDAY RATED WINERY
An elegant palate, flavours of plum, forest fruits and mocha, with some underlying savoury notes such as dry herb. Integrated oak characters compliment the fruit, the tannins are fine with good persistence.
94 Point Rated- James Suckling
93 Point Rated - Wine Orbit
The fruit was machine harvested and transported to the winery where it was destemmed and crushed into fermenters. Once inoculated, the ferments were pumped over twice a day at temperatures between 22 -26°C to prevent over extraction of tannins locked in the skins. The wine was then transferred to oak for malolactic fermentation allowing a soft integration of the grape and oak tannins. After the correct amount of maturation, the wine was blended, fined then bottled.
Great Southern, Western Australia
|Grape Variety:||Cabernet Sauvignon|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar up to 5 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 245.6ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;
Link Your Account
Do you already have a Get Wines Direct account?
If yes, please enter your login information below.