Bleasdale Wild Fig Langhorne Creek Shiraz Grenache Mouvedre 2020
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- NEW VINTAGE RELEASE PREVIOUS VINTAGE JIMMY WATSON TROPHY WINNER
- PRODUCED BY ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S MOST AWARDED WINEMAKERS
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- WINNER JAMES HALLIDAY WINEMAKER OF YEAR PAUL HOTKER
Lifted blueberry fruit and cherry cola notes, wild thyme, star anise, savoury & earthy characters.
Shiraz and Grenache de-stemmed together to open fermenters for pre-ferment maceration. Pump overs up to 4 times daily. Drained & pressed after 10 days on skins, settled for 24 hours before racking to tank and oak for maturation. Further blending with other select parcels before bottling. Bleasdale continues to showcase the ability of Langhorne Creek to produce quality individualistic wines. Shiraz and Grenache were originally grown in Langhorne Creek for fortified winemaking but are proving to be excellent for table wine. Nurtured from small parcels into a vibrant, delicious drink. A medium weight red wine with lifted blueberry fruit and cherry cola notes, wild thyme, star anise, savoury & earthy characters. Depth and personality from the Shiraz with notes of rain on hot gravel, clove and citrus. Lifted fruit flavour with a fine chalky finish. Perfect when watching a summer thunderstorm.
Langhorne Creek, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Grenache Shiraz|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for the next 5 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 255.73ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;