Berton Vineyards Foundstone Rose 2018
TROPHY WINNING WINERIES BUY ONE GET ONE FREE ROSE DEAL EQUATES TO $5.99 BOTTLE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 3.88 out of 5 stars.
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE EQUATES TO $5.99 A BOTTLE
- NEW CRISPER STYLE RELEASE ROSE FROM AWARD WINNING BERTON VINEYARDS
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE HIGHLY RATED JAMES HALLIDAY WINE COMPANION
- LIGHT SALMON COLOUR CRISP STYLE ROSE
Light salmon in colour with peach tones. Pomegranate and cranberry aromas with blossom floral notes. Vibrant flavours of cherry, pomegranate, nectarine and strawberry cream with a zesty finish. Now, years later, we still take pride in selecting our fruit from the same vineyards and producing wines that are consistently full of flavour and made so they are ready to drink now.
Berton Vineyards was established in 1996 by Bob and Cherie Berton when they purchased a block of land in High Eden, a subregion of the Barossa Valley, South Australia. This idyllic property sits 450m above sea level on gently rolling hills - except for the Chardonnay block which is anything but gentle!!
The first wines that we ever made were released under this label, so these wines are very special to us. Now, years later, we still take pride in selecting our fruit from the same vineyards and producing wines that are consistently full of flavour and made so they are ready to drink now.
South Eastern Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or in 1-3 years|
- y_2019, m_11, d_13, h_1
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.1
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_6
- loc_en_AU, sid_110703, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 262.88ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT