Barton Steer Limestone Coast Mataro 2015
SINGLE VINEYARD LIMESTONE COAST MATARO FROM AWARD WINNING PRODUCER
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.33 out of 5 stars.
- FROM AWARD WINNING SOUTH AUSTRALIAN PRODUCER
- SINGLE VINEYARD LIMESTONE COAST MATARO
Bright crimson in colour. The nose has essences of mulberry, blackberry, spice and dark chocolate.Juicy blue fruits flow over the tongue with white pepper and brambly spice giving great complexity. A Medium bodied wine with fine tannin and a lovely, spicy finish.
From the Limestone Coast, the grapes were gently pressed and slowly fermented, aged with French and American oak for 6 months to allow the fruit aromas to develop and tannins to naturally soften.
Limestone Coast, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar mid term|
- y_2019, m_9, d_21, h_22
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.13
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_2
- loc_en_AU, sid_110377, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 22.214.171.124
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 128.59ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT