Barton & Guestier Vins De Provence Chateauneuf Du Pape 2015
GOLD MEDAL WINNING WORLD CLASS RHONE SOURCED FROM WORLD CLASS WINEMAKER
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 5 out of 5 stars.
- GOLD MEDAL WINNER, PRAGUE WINE TROPHY
- SELECTED IN WINE ENTHUSIAST ADVANCE BUYING GUIDE
- SOURCED FROM ICONIC SOUTHERN RHONE REGION
- WINES FROM THIS REGION OF RHONE, SELL FOR IN EXCESS OF $2000 A BOTTLE
- CHATEAU NEUF DU PAPE WINES HAVE RATED 99 POINTS PARKER
- SOURCED FROM ONE OF THE WORLD'S OLDEST PRODUCERS EST 1725
Dark red colour with purple highlights. Rich diversity of black fruit mixed with spicy notes (black pepper). Explosive fruit on the palate followed by strong and a well balanced finish. Long aftertaste. The bouquet is fine and complex. Châteauneuf-du-Pape has remarkably ripe tannin and a full-bodied flavour indicating excellent ageing potential.
Wine Enthusiast Magazine - Advance Buying Guide
"This is a silky, ready to-drink red. Cherry and plum fruit mingle easily with earth, leather and mocha, finishing on a softly dusty note. Drink now-2023"
Gold Medal Winner
Prague Wine Trophy 2015
Barton & Guestier has this year again well adapted its skillful winemaking techniques to the 1999 vintage specifications. This consisted of pushing the extraction to the extreme on the Grenache. The Syrah gave richness, flavors (spices, cherry) and structure. The wine has aged slowly for a period of nine months gaining maturity. The result is a rich wine, intense in color, very aromatic with good structure.
Southern Rhone, France
|Grape Variety:||Shiraz Grenache|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar up to 10 years|
|Bottle Top:||Foil over cork|
- y_2019, m_1, d_18, h_24
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.9
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_1
- loc_en_AU, sid_108221, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 7.99ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT