Bare Necessities Cabernet Sauvignon 2017
93 POINT GOLD MEDAL WINNING VICTORIAN CAB SAUV BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.29 out of 5 stars.
- GOLD MEDAL WINNER & 93 POINT RATED WINE SHOWCASE
- SAVE 65% AND $156 A DOZEN
- SOURCED FROM PREMIUM VINEYARDS IN VICTORIA
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE EQUATES TO $6.99 A BOTTLE
Deep ruby red with plum hues. Red berry, plums and a touch of savoury pepper along with a slight hint of oak. A lovely fruit driven style with a rich mouth filling palate showing abundant juicy fruit falvours. Red berries and plum characters are evident with more complex capsicum savoury notes, clean tannins and soft touch of oak.
93 Point Rated Wine Showcase Magazine
The grapes for this wine were picked in the early hours of the morning from select vineyards across Victoria to ensure temperatures were as cool as possible. Crushed to rotary fermenters the grapes were then allowed to macerate for 2 days before inoculation and fermentation. Pressed off skins 7 days later and allowed to go through the second malolactic fermentation. The wine has then had minimal handling prior to filtration for bottling.
|Grape Variety:||Cabernet Sauvignon|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for the short term|
- y_2019, m_3, d_22, h_20
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.11
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_5
- loc_en_AU, sid_110466, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 22.214.171.124
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 276.15ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT