Amakira Langhorne Creek Shiraz 2017 Dozen
OUR GREATEST SELLING SINGLE VINEYARD LANGHORNE CREEK SHIRAZ OF ALL TIME
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.05 out of 5 stars.
- SINGLE VINEYARD LANGHORNE CREEK SHIRAZ
- SAVE $279 OR 77% OFF EACH DOZEN
- EQUATES TO $6.66 A BOTTLE
- PRODUCED BY TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER CHRIS POLYMIADIS
- WINEMAKER OF OUR BEST SELLING MCLAREN VALE SHIRAZ 1838
Deep dark red core and purple hue. Concentrated aromas of chocolate, ripe blackberries, liquorice and spice. Mouth filling almost creamy ripe blackberry with spicy red fruits and smooth yet complex tannins, Vanilla oak and hints of chocolate and liquorice.
Shiraz fruit was sourced from select vineyards were crushed immediately after delivery to the winery. The skin and juice mix is allowed to warm naturally over several days after which it begins fermentation. Fermentation is held cool which helps to retain bright primary fruit characters in the wine. Following ferment, the wines are carefully pressed, separating them from the skins. The wine is then run down to oak barrels for eight months for maturation, before being blended, and then bottled.
Langhorne Creek, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for the next 5 years|
- y_2019, m_7, d_16, h_6
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.12
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_4, tr_15
- loc_en_AU, sid_110293, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 22.214.171.124
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 446.57ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT