Amakira Epicurus The Philosophy Barossa Valley Shiraz 2019
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 5 out of 5 stars.
- 94 POINT RATED & GOLD MEDAL WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- SAVE $480 A DOZEN LIMITED ON LIMITED RELEASE
- PRODUCED BY FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED AMAKIRA WINES
- TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER CHRIS POLYMIADIS
This premium Barossa Valley Shiraz exhibits deep crimson hues and a lusciously aromatic nose. A predominance of dark blueberries and blackberries laced with star anise yields to notes of chocolate, pepper and savory spices. Full-bodied with balanced acidity and soft lingering tannin's, this delightful wine provides a smooth and satisfying finish.
94 Point Rated - Wine Showcase Magazine
Wine Showcase Magazine
The ancient Greek philosopher Epicurus taught a way of living based on the belief that simple pleasures are the key to a tranquil and happy life; a philosophy that stills rings true today.
Barossa Valley, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar mid term|
- y_2021, m_8, d_2, h_19
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.18
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_3
- loc_en_AU, sid_114594, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 219.69ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT