1838 Reserve McLaren Vale Grenache 2018
MCLAREN VALE GRENACHE PREVIOUS VINTAGE 94 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINNER
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE, EQUATES TO $6.99 A BOTTLE
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE GOLD MEDAL WINNER RATED 94 POINTS BY WINE SHOWCASE MAGAZINE
- SOURCED FROM THE ICONIC MCLAREN VALE REGION
- NEW RELEASE MCLAREN VALE GRENACHE
A bright crimson purple colour. Pretty, fresh and vibrant joven style with raspberry, black berry and some mulberries. Delicious upfront fruit flavours dominate. The wine delivers bright red berry fruits with a soft and silky mid-palate and finishes with elegant and juicy tannins.
Fruit was sourced from 2 select growers in the McLaren Vale region of South Australia. The result is intensely flavoured wines due to the care and attention these growers give them. This wine was fermented warm and received pump overs during their fermentation. The wine is made in a joven style to ensure fruit purity is the hero here.
McLaren Vale, South Australia
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar over the next 5 years|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 220.29ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;