1838 Reserve Cabernet Sauvignon 2017
91 POINT RATED INTERNATIONAL AWARD WINNING BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.39 out of 5 stars.
- INTERNATIONAL AWARD WINNER
- 91 POINT RATED WINE SHOWCASE
- CORK MOUTH FAILED EXPORT STOCK CLEARANCE
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE, EQUATES TO $6.99 A BOTTLE
Intense deep purple with red rim. Traditional upfront fruit style of Cabernet Sauvignon with lifted aromas of ripe red and black berry fruit with a hint of blueberry. The aromas of coffee, chocolates and aniseed provide further complexity on the nose. Full and vibrant fruit flavours of dark red and black berry are the highlight whilst more profound notes of freshly cut plum which fill the mid palate. Soft tannins go well with the elegant under lying taste of oak to make this a very approachable and easy drinking Cabernet. A very good quaffing wine that would be perfectly matched with roast lamb stuffed with garlic and Rosemary.
91 Point Rated
Wine Showcase Magazine
China Wine & Spirits Awards 2019
Fruit was sourced from several well-known growers in South Australia. The different sites allowed us to pick the fruit over a period of 2 weeks allowing each vineyard to develop differing characters to compliment each other. The result is intensely flavoured wines due to the care and attention these growers give them. This wine was fermented warm and received pump overs on a daily basis during their fermentation. Select parcels of the wine received aging with oak contact to add another level ofcomplexity without over powering the fruit.
|Grape Variety:||Cabernet Sauvignon|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar short term|
|Bottle Top:||Foil over cork|
- y_2020, m_2, d_18, h_15
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.5
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_6, tr_40
- loc_en_AU, sid_110581, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 276.23ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT