Olssen of Watervale The Olssen Six Clare Valley Red 2017
ULTRA PREMIUM CLARE VALLEY RED BLEND PREVIOUS VINTAGE 96 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- ULTRA PREMIUM CLARE VALLEY RED BLEND
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE 96 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY
- 69% OFF SAVE $540 A DOZEN LIMITED STOCK AVAILABLE
- SOURCED FROM WATERVALE SUB REGION IN CLARE VALLEY
Black with currant red flashes. Fragrant nose displaying sweet red berries with plum and mulberry highlights. Spicy and fruit driven with freshly cut plums along with dark cherry flavours. Soft, savoury tannins and good acid add structure and length to this voluptuous wine. Well-integrated oak provides the perfect backbone with tannins and acid all melting into one another.
Carefully selected parcels of fruit were selected from the Watervale region in the Clare Valley. We picked in the evening and decided to macerate over night and crush the fruit early the next morning. The wine was fermented in older French barrels, and left to age in oak before we selected only the best barrels of the vintage for inclusion in the final six blend then the wine was blended and bottled with minimal fining or filtration.
Clare Valley, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Red Blend|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar mid term|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 280.71ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;