Grigori Heathcote Shiraz 2017 Dozen
NEW HEATHCOTE SHIRAZ FROM 4TH GENERATION FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED WINERY
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 3.4 out of 5 stars.
- SINGLE VINEYARD HEATHCOTE SHIRAZ
- SOURCED FROM ANCIENT CALABRIAN SOILS
- GOLD MEDAL WINNING WINEMAKER
- 4TH GENERATION WINEMAKING FAMILY
- SUPER PREMIUM RELEASE FROM GRIGORIOU FAMILY
Dark ruby red with purple hues. Dark berries, violets, pepper and a touch of spice. The palate provides layers of dark berry fruit and white pepper with a finely well managed touch of spice on the finish. Soft velvet like tannins fill the senses while elegant oak provides frame work to this rich and flavoursome Shiraz.
Our Family Reserve collection is the culmination of over 35 years of Grigoriou family wine making tradition. Selected vineyards are chosen in Australia’s most prized wine regions, including the Barossa Valley, McLaren Vale, Clare Valley, Heathcote and Coonawarra, to create single site wines of substance and longevity. Our Family Reserve wines are designed to transport the drinker into the vineyard, and express the true varietal nature of the fruit as well as the unique terroir of each wine.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar mid term|
- y_2019, m_9, d_21, h_22
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.13
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_2, tr_3
- loc_en_AU, sid_111194, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 22.214.171.124
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 10.07ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT