Chateau LEglise Bordeaux Cabernet Merlot 2018
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- ONE OF BORDEAUX'S MOST ELITE WINEMAKERS
- PRODUCER OF MULTIPLE 100 POINT RATED WINES ROBERT PARKER
- THE 2018 VINTAGES IN BORDEAUX ARE SOME OF THE GREATEST EVER PRODUCED
- CHATEAU L'EGLISE IS BASED IN POMEROL REGION OF BORDEAUX
- EXTREMELY LIMITED ALLOCATION ONLY WINE
Chateau L'Eglise has a beautiful deep red colour. Fruity and woody notes are well-balanced, tannin's are perfectly soft. Ripe fruit aromas are persistent in the finale. To be served between 16 and 18'C. It will fit perfectly with red meats and cheeses.
Gilbert & Gaillard
"Deep purple-blue hue. Nose of ripe red and black fruits coupled with a herbal tone. More of the same compromise on the palate which is balanced, fresh and instantly accessible."
Château l’Eglise is run by the Dieuxyssies Family. The vineyard spread over 29 hectares made of claylimestone and sandy-silty soil and sub-soil. The grapes are 40 % Merlot, 50% Cabernet Sauvignon and 10% Cabernet Franc. Vinification is carefully controlled and made in stainless steel tanks, during 18-25 days. Wine is ageing in oak barrels.
|Grape Variety:||Cabernet Merlot|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar mid term|
|Bottle Top:||Foil over cork|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 220.127.116.11
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 32.14ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;