Conquest Coonawarra Cabernet Sauvignon 2018
94 POINT RATED GOLD MEDAL WINNING SINGLE VINEYARD COONAWARRA CABERNET SAUVIGNON UNDER $10 A BOTTLE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4.25 out of 5 stars.
- GOLD MEDAL & 94 POINT RATED WINE SHOWCASE
- SINGLE VINEYARD COONAWARRA CABERNET SAUVIGNON
- SOURCED FROM THE ICONIC TERRA ROSSA SOILS OF COONAWARRA
- HALF PRICE SAVE $120 A DOZEN
Deep brick red hues. The palate has upfront fruit with plum and black currant being the dominant characters. There’s a hint of mint, toasty tannins and a lingering oak finish. Vintage Coonawarra Cab with cherries, plum and black currant.
94 Point Rated - Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
"Nice nose showing lots of varietal depth. Beautifully textured fruit on the palate and perfectly in balance, with some crisp acid crunch."
Australian Wine Showcase Magazine
Select parcels of fruit were sourced from the iconic terra rossa soils of Coonawarra for this wine. We picked the fruit at optimum ripeness in the cool of the night in order to retain the fruits natural acidity and of course the regional flavours and aromatics that the Coonawarra is world famous for. The wine was transferred to the winery where it was hand reared with extended time on skins. Hand plunging, cool preferment maceration and the use of select yeast, coupled with long post ferment maceration on skins followed the traditional techniques more often used in French winemaking. The wine was aged in new and old oak then select barrels were chosen for the final blend prior to bottling.
Coonawarra, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Cabernet Sauvignon|
|Cellaring:||Drink now or cellar for mid term|
- y_2023, m_2, d_7, h_22
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.34
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_4
- loc_en_AU, sid_115235, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 16.93ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT