WIN A TRIP TO THE BAROSSA VALLEY – TERMS & CONDITIONS.
1.Information on how to enter forms part of the Get Wines Direct Terms and Conditions of entry. By acknowledging the terms and conditions check box, all entrants hereby accept these terms and conditions. By entering the competition, participants are automatically subscribed to receive all marketing from Get Wines Direct.
2.The competition commences on 20/11/2019 at 10:00am Eastern Standard Time (EST) and concludes on 31/01/2020 at 5:00pm EST (Promotional Period).
3. All entrants must be Australian residents only aged eighteen (18) years or over and hold a current valid Australian driver’s licence (Eligible Entrant).
Employees, agents and Directors of Get Wines Direct, or any interested parties or agencies associated with the competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter the competition.
How to enter
4.To enter the competition, during the Promotional Period, an Eligible Entrant will automatically receive one entry when it completes the entry form at www.getwinesdirect.com/triptobarossa or completes a Get Wines Direct purchase of any value via the www.getwinesdirect.com website.
5.One Eligible Entrant will win a return trip for 4 people to the Barossa Valley valued at a maximum of $12,200.00, as described below:
(a) 4 nights’ accommodation in the Barossa Valley at a minimum 4 star hotel - $350.00 per room per night for 2 rooms - $2800.00
(b) Flights from the winner’s nearest capital city and automatic transition car hire in South Australia
(c) Barossa Valley Guided Wine Tour including Lunch (d) Wine Tour & Tasting at Seppeltfield
(e) Spending Money - $2000.00
6. Prize is valid for travel from 01/03/2020 until 31/12/2020, subject to availability at time of booking. Travel dates must be confirmed by 31/06/2020. Accommodation options may be limited and subject to availability.
(a) The prize does not include, and winners are responsible for their own spending money outside the $2000.00 allowance, meals not stated/included, taxes (excluding airline and airport taxes), insurance, vaccinations, transport to and from departure point, items of a personal nature, in-room charges and all other ancillary costs.
(b) The winner and his/her travelling companions are responsible for ensuring that they have valid passports, and any requisite visas, vaccinations and travel documentation.
(c) Once the booking is confirmed with the winner, all changes to the booking are subject to approval and may come at an additional cost that must be borne by the winner.
(d) The prize is a single event holiday and cannot be separated into different holiday vacations.
(e) Travel suppliers/airlines/accommodation to be chosen at the Promoter’s absolute discretion and the winner must organize the prize through the suppliers nominated by the Promoter.
(f) All passengers must travel together on the same flights and stay at the same property in the selected destination.
(g) Travel insurance is highly recommended by the Promoter, however, any costs incurred in obtaining insurance will be the responsibility of the winner and their travelling companion;
(h) Any Frequent Flyer program points will not form part of the prize.
(i) The winner may be required to present their credit card at time of accommodation check in.
(j) As a condition of accepting a prize, the winner (and his/her companions where applicable) must sign any legal documentation as and in the form required by the Promoter and/or prize suppliers in their absolute discretion.
7. The winning entrant will be drawn using Draw My Comp at 10.00am EST on 03/02/2019 at the Promoter’s office.
8. The winner will be notified by phone and email within 2 business days of the draw.
9. The winner’s name will be published on the Promoter’s website www.getwinesdirect.com and social media pages facebook.com/getwinesdirect and twitter.com/getwinesdirect1 and instagram.com/getwinesdirect by 05/02/2020.
10. An unclaimed prize draw will take place at 10am AEDT on 28 March 2020 at the same time and place as the original draw, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority. The winner, if any, will be notified via the email address supplied on their entry form and published on the Promoter’s website www.getwinesdirect.com.au and social media pages facebook.com/getwinesdirect and twitter.com/getwinesdirect1 and instagram.com/getwinesdirect on by 4 March 2020.
11. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry. Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
12. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence and proof of purchase) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
13. Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
14. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
15. Subject to the unclaimed prize draw clause, if for any reason a winner does not take a Prize by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that winner’s Prize will be forfeited.
16. If a Prize is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
17. The Prize value in these Terms and Conditions are in Australian dollars and include Australian GST where applicable.
18. The Prizes, or any unused portion of a prize, are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash, unless stated otherwise.
19. Printing errors and other quality control matters will not be used as a reason for refusing winning entry.
20. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a winner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter. All entries become the property of the Promoter.
21. If this promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, including but not limited to technical difficulties, unauthorised intervention or fraud, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any entrant; or (b) subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority, to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the promotion, as appropriate.
22. Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the internet service provider used.
23. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an entrant to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that entrant invalid.
24. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act, as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”). Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion.
25. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, the Promoter (including its respective officers, employees and agents) is not responsible for and excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorized access or third party interference; (c) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in prize value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; or (f) use/redemption/taking of a prize.
27. In NSW and SA, the Promoter is The Trustee for GWD Operations Unit Trust ABN 58186979530 care of Get Wines Direct, PO Box 61, Cotton Tree, QLD 4558. In the ACT, the Promoter is Jordan Muir. Authorised by permit numbers ACT TP 9/04232; NSW LTPS/19/37882; SA Licence T19/1507.