Vallate Prosecco Nv
SIX TIME INTERNATIONAL AWARD WINNING PROSECCO RATED AS ONE OF PROSECCO'S OF YEAR
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- SIX TIME INTERNATIONAL AWARD WINNER
- PRODUCER ESTABLISHED 1946
- SOURCED FROM CONEGLIANO THE HOME OF GREAT PROSECCO
- LISTED IN “THE BEST PROSECCOS FOR 2017” - THE DRINKS BUSINESS
Rightly evanescent, with a fine and persistent perlage. Pale straw yellow with greenish highlights. Intense, fruity with a rich scent of apple, lemon and grapefruit. It has pronounced aroma of wisteria in bloom and acacia flowers. It has a pleasantly acidity, fresh flavour. Full-bodied, it has a pleasant and harmonius taste characteristic.
Organic Masters 2018 - The Drinks Business
International Wine & Spirit Competition 2015
Prosecco Masters 2017 - The Drinks Business
Decanter Works Wine Awards 2015
International Wine Challenge 2017
International Wine Challenge 2015
This is a wine-growing and wine-producing company established in 1946 on the slopes of the Conegliano. A town with extraordinary medieval and Renaissance architecture has also been a capital of wine for more than 2.000 years; it boasts Italy's most ancient oenological school. This is where the Prosecco made its reputation - a fresh, fruity, extremely pleasant wine.
|Grape Variety:||Sparkling White|
|Bottle Top:||Foil over cork|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 258.61ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;