Normans Holbrooks Road Sparkling Shiraz Nv
MULTI GOLD MEDAL 93 POINT RATED BUY A CASE GET A CASE SPARK SHIRAZ
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 3.88 out of 5 stars.
- GOLD MEDAL WINNER CWSA 2017
- GOLD MEDAL AND 93 POINT RATED
- BUY A CASE GET A CASE FREE
- OUR BEST VALUE FOR MONEY SPARKLING SHIRAZ
Almost black with purple flashes. Rich red and black berry fruit with lifted spice aromatics. Subtle yeast complexity and light oak are also showing through. A generous and soft palate with black berry and ripe cherry notes. Medium to full weight with lovely soft tannins and a fine persistent mousse.
93 Points Wine Showcase Magazine
Wine Showcase 2017
This wine underwent cool fermentation on skins then was pressed into stainless steel after six days to optimise colour and flavour. The wine was matured in stainless steel to maintain freshness with some light oak maturation; subtle yeast contact and secondary fermentation ensure that a balanced and well-integrated sparkling wine is produced. This skillfully blended wine utilises younger wines to impart lifted primary fruit characters with older wines to soften and add complexity.
|Grape Variety:||Sparkling Red|
|Bottle Top:||Foil over cork|
- y_2020, m_1, d_27, h_18
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_3.0.4
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_3, tr_47
- loc_en_AU, sid_107775, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 273.8ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT