Grant Burge Barossa Pinot Rose Dry Style 2020
BAROSSA VALLEY PINOT ROSE PRODUCED BY LEGENDARY BAROSSA PRODUCER GRANT BURGE WINES
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- PRODUCED BY LEGENDARY BAROSSA PRODUCER GRANT BURGE WINES
- NEW VINTAGE RELEASE PREVIOUS VINTAGE 94 POINT RATED JAMES HALLIDAY
- PREVIOUS VINTAGE TROPHY FOR BEST ROSE BAROSSA WINE SHOW
- 5 RED STAR RATED WINERY JAMES HALLIDAY
- SOURCED FROM PREMIUM VINEYARDS ACROSS BAROSSA
Pale blushing pink. A delicate yet complex bouquet with aromas of pink grapefruit and the classic red-berry notes of fresh strawberries and red currants; complemented by spicy undertones of clove, cardamom and star anise and the subtle floral top-notes of dried rose petals and elderflower. Sugar-dry yet richly flavoured with a creamy mid palate. Indulgent flavours of strawberries and cream and sweet spices are drawn through to a long lingering finish by bright acidity.
Barossa Valley, South Australia
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 188.8.131.52
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 227.58ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;