Grant Burge Pinot Noir Chardonnay Rose Brut Nv
ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S MOST POPULAR SPARKLINGS FROM 5 RED STAR HALLIDAY RATED GRANT BURGE
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 0 out of 5 stars.
- ONE OF AUSTRALIA'S MOST POPULAR SPARKLINGS
- HIGHLY RATED HUON HOOKE & JAMES HALLIDAY
- 5 RED STAR HALLIDAY RATED WINERY
- BOTTLE FERMENTED SPARKLING
Grant Burge, while normally known for full bodied reds, produce an exceptional sparkling here with an attractive nose of strawberry, stone fruit and biscuity notes leads to a richly flavoured, generous palate with a creamy mouth feel and beautifully crisp finish.
Grant remains true to the traditional methods of Champagne which helps achieve a sophisticated offering, boasting both finesse and intensity. Chardonnay provides flavours of citrus and honey while Pinot Noir has a red berry influence.
Craig Stansborough (Chief Winemaker) still gets excited opening a wine he’s never tried before. His work ethic, attention to detail, and refusal to take shortcuts come through in his wines at Grant Burge. Craig imparts balance, calmness and a touch of elegance to the wines, attributes he says he has in spades, although his wife may not agree.
South Eastern Australia
|Grape Variety:||Sparkling White|
|Bottle Top:||Foil over cork|
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 7.15ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT
- bvseo-msg: HTTP status code of 404 was returned;