Sidewood Estate Stablemate Adelaide Hills Sauvignon Blanc 2018
AUSTRALIA'S MOST AWARDED SAUVIGNON BLANC IN LAST 3 YEARS RATED UP TO 99 POINTS
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4 out of 5 stars.
- SINGLE VINEYARD ADELAIDE HILLS SAUVIGNON BLANC
- SIDEWOOD ESTATE SAUVIGNON BLANC IS AUSTRALIA'S MOST AWARDED IN PAST 3 YEARS
- 5 RED STAR HALLIDAY RATED WINERY LAST 3 VINTAGES 95 POINTS
- HUON HOOKE REAL REVIEW TOP WINERIES IN AUSTRALIA
- TROPHY WINNING SAUVIGNON BLANC PRODUCER & RATED UP TO 99 POINTS
Flavours of grapefruit, tropical fruits and lemon citrus Finish. A balanced backbone of acidity delivers a delightful long finish.
Winemaker Darryl Catlin carefully selects the best parcels of fruit from the Sidewood Estate vineyard, ensuring that the fruit is picked at precisely the right moment. After a lot of time spent walking up and down the vineyard checking to see if the flavours are right, the fruit is then picked once it has reached optimum Baume. It then begins its journey through the Sidewood winery, initially focusing on keeping the juice as cool as possible. It is then pressed and fermented at 14°-15°C for only 2 weeks. It is then settled and prepared for bottling as soon as possible so that we can capture the freshness and fruit intensity of the wine.
Adelaide Hills, South Australia
|Grape Variety:||Sauvignon Blanc|
|Cellaring:||Drink now and for the next 2 years|
- y_2019, m_5, d_24, h_19
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.12
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_1, tr_1
- loc_en_AU, sid_111137, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 126.96.36.199
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 377.19ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT