Buckleys Geelong Shiraz 2014
BELOW WHOLESALE SELLING FOR $55 A BOTTLE ON WINE LISTS TROPHY WINNING WINERY
- ★★★★★ ★★★★★ 4 out of 5 stars.
- MELBOURNE WHOLESALER ONCE OFF END OF VINTAGE CLEARANCE
- SELLING ON WINE LISTS FOR UP TO $55 A BOTTLE
- GEELONG SHIRAZ UNDER $20 A BOTTLE IS NEAR IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND
- PRODUCED BY INTERNATIONAL TROPHY WINNING WINEMAKER
- VICTORIAN SHIRAZ FROM THIS PRODUCER HAVE BEEN RATED 94 POINTS HALLIDAY
- GEELONG WINES SELL FOR IN EXCESS OF $100 A BOTTLE & HAVE RATED 98 POINTS HALLIDAY
Notes of ripe blackberries, pepper and spice. The palate is tantalising taste of intense red fruits.
Is thought to be the first European settler in the Bellarine Peninsula, having escaped the penal colony in Sorrento. He lived with the native Aboriginal community on the Bellarine Peninsula for 32 years with great affection and respect. Later in life Buckley become a bricklayer and this label and brand pays homage to this remarkable man and the Australian wine region that has now become such a special place.
|Cellaring:||Drink now or in the short term|
- y_2019, m_10, d_20, h_5
- bvseo_bulk, prod_bvrr, vn_bulk_2.0.13
- cp_1, bvpage1
- co_hasreviews, tv_0, tr_5
- loc_en_AU, sid_109771, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=RELEVANCE, direction=DESCENDING)]
- bvseo_sdk, p_sdk, 184.108.40.206
- CLOUD, method:getContent, 223.31ms
- REVIEWS, PRODUCT